Interest Rate Specialists
Why We’re Rate Specialists
Have you ever tried to discuss VARIABLE and FIXED mortgage rates with your bank or mortgage broker and been dissatisfied with the response?
MortgageHub encourage the conversation regarding VARIABLE and FIXED rate options and our Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) allows us to do so. We share our specialist interest rate knowledge with borrowers to help them make better, more informed mortgage rate decisions. Leveraging 28 years experience advising Australia’s biggest Fund Managers, we’re positioned to help you structure the smartest Variable or Fixed rate mortgage. Securing a competitive mortgage rate is important, structuring the right VARIABLE and FIXED rate option throughout the economic cycle is essential and will save you money.
- Scrutinise your personal situation to fully understand your financial position, requirements and goals.
- Discuss VARIABLE & FIXED rate options to suit your circumstances throughout the economic cycle. This is an ongoing process throughout the life of your loan as your personal circumstances and the interest rate environment change.
- Compare more than 100 loan products from 25 different lenders (including ANZ, CBA, NAB, WBC, St George, Suncorp & ING) to refine the many loan choice and find a product that is suitable for you.
- Calculate your borrowing capacity ensuring you can comfortably make ongoing repayments.
- Address all queries with insights and experience you would expect from staff who have been advising Institutional clients including AMP, BT & Colonial for decades.
- Complete all the necessary paperwork associated with a home loan and remove the pain points from the application process.
- Provide preapproval for clients before they purchase a property.